Roll Call: Who is Going to Help?

If you plan to join us in this effort to

Trick or Treat for the Victims of Katrina

Please leave a comment here- simply post your initials, or if you're a youth group leader, please make note of that and indicate how many people are in your group.

If you're organizing a group of friends, please make note of that.

Let's get an idea of how many people are helping.

Please consider leaving your state or region to give us an idea of where in the world all this help is coming from for the victims of Katrina.
This is nothing official, you don't even have to put your real name... it's just nice to know that there are others out there who want to support this effort.

13 Comments:

Anonymous SS said...

I'm going to talk it over with our Pastor. I think it's a great idea.

12:40 PM  
Anonymous TS in WA said...

Sounds like fun. I'm going to get some of my friends together and hopefully hit several neighborhoods on Halloween night. Thanks for the idea. I'll let you know how it goes.

8:35 AM  
Anonymous JV in NY said...

I'm in.

8:36 AM  
Anonymous Karen - KS said...

I'm going to try to get our Youth Group leader to help us do it.

8:37 AM  
Anonymous Joe, Chicago said...

Maybe I'll wear my Mardi Gras beads!

8:38 AM  
Anonymous TJ from New Jersy -- said...

I'm in.

7:13 PM  
Anonymous Patrick said...

Kansas City youth group might be able to do something.

7:14 PM  
Anonymous Betsy said...

I'll see if I can get my friends to do it.

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Carrie said...

I'm in my early 30's. I'm having a Halloween party that night. I'll collect donations at the party and send them to the Red Cross.

7:15 PM  
Blogger Anne in the Heartland said...

Good news! We already have five schools reporting a cumulative $5000+ collected for the Red Cross TLC campaign. This is just the tip of the ice berg. We're going to make our goal! :)

12:45 PM  
Blogger Anne in the Heartland said...

Check out the "Not So Official Tally" page on this blog. We've already collected almost $100,000 from schools across the country, and Halloween is still a month away!

Go team! Spread the word! :)

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wonderful idea, but aren't you forgetting Mississippi...We suffered as much as new orleans and are getting no national help or coverage. over six blocks of our coast line is GONE...not flooded, GONE.

1:20 PM  
Blogger Anne in the Heartland said...

Not at all. This kid-movement is to help all hurricane survivors across the Gulf Coast.

Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you.

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blog Directory & Search engine